Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tests rescheduled

Maria's latest battery of tests have been rescheduled for March 17. This is the brain MRI, lumbar MRI, and BAER. Now if we can just keep her healthy until then, since they won't give her anesthesia if she's sick.

I've played with Maria on the resonance board and it's been so-so. She seems to like it at first, but gets bored with it pretty quickly. She's gotten better in the new stander, or maybe I've gotten better at putting her into it. I haven't tried her in the crawler in a long time because it takes so much effort.

I have tons of pictures and videos going back to October(!) that I've gotten ready to post to the website. I'm still playing catchup, but I hope to have them up by Monday evening at the latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home