Thursday, February 23, 2006

Slowly recovering

We are on the mend from our various maladies. Cathy wins the prize, having suffered from not only laryngitis and pinkeye but also a sinus infection and an ear infection. Manolis continues to mock us with his mighty Greek constitution, since he hasn't gotten even a sniffle. He's one of those people who just doesn't get sick, and seems genuinely baffled by those of us who do.

Maria continues to get better at holding the bottle. I let her slide some when she was sick and I suspect Cathy did as well, but she's still improving. I'm hoping to get her in the crawler today, but she's taking a very long nap right now.

A few weeks back Cathy got the loan of a resonance board. It's a wooden platform with a raised lip around it to hold it slightly off the ground so it will carry vibration. We are supposed to lay Maria on it and she can feel the sound of vibrating toys or when we bang on it. I keep forgetting it's there so I haven't tried her with it, but I saw the PT use it once. It seems interesting, but it's another case of "one more thing for the long list of daily activities".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home